13 February 2014

The start of a modelling career!

BubbaBoo is 4 weeks old! 
And we're starting to phase in some clothes beyond onsies.
Being a monster baby he's pretty much into the 3-6 month sizes already!
Here are some of the outfits we've been rocking:

I'm especially loving the Big Butt Baby Pants and the PurlSoho Baby Pants. I foresee more of those in our sewing future! I also foresee a Plantain T shirt to hide the fact that BubbaBoo killed my tummy muscles. 
If I can ever force myself to switch newborn cuddles for naptime sewing...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you new family member! I've been busy with my two starting kindy but thought I'd pop over on here (you have a really memorable blog title) and see whats been happening :) Enjoy this new chapter of your life (P.S the shirts a super cute!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I've been keeping up with your escapades but commenting is falling into the too hard basket ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! Lovely pictures - I hope you're enjoying all the good bits of life as a new family, and not feeling too knackered from sleep deprivation. Mention of new born cuddles makes me slightly jealous - they grow out of the utterly adorable scrunched up sleeping on you stage too quickly if you ask me. Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!